The federal government of Pakistan has launched Rs. 1.214 billion amount for Info Know-how and Telecom sector under the Public Sector Improvement Programme (PSDP). The federal government allotted a complete amount of Rs. 1.45 billion to the IT and telecom sector for the present fiscal 12 months 2018-2019.
In line with the official paperwork, out of these Rs. 1.45 billion the federal government has launched Rs. 1.214 billion along with the Rs 344.505 million of overseas support to this sector. Furthermore, IT and telecom division will obtain Rs. 870.451 million native gear as effectively.
The Ministry of IT and Telecom beforehand proposed a complete amount of Rs. 9.787 billion for 15 growth initiatives in Pakistan for the monetary 12 months 2018-19. These expertise initiatives embrace 6 on-going initiatives and 9 new initiatives. The Senate committee additionally accredited Rs. 9.787 billion proposals within the finances under the PSDP for the present fiscal 12 months in opposition to Rs. 1.538 billion allotted for the earlier monetary 12 months 2017-18.
See additionally: IsDB offers over $12 billion to Pakistan for science, expertise and associated initiatives
Nonetheless, the earlier authorities under Nawaz Sharif management allotted Rs. 6.535 billion for IT and telecom sector under the PSDP program for 2018-2019. With the reduce in PSDP by the present authorities, the finances allotted to this sector has diminished to Rs 1.45 billion for IT&T division for the present fiscal 12 months.
Under listed are a few of the new initiatives with their launched quantities by the federal government.
- Building of Cross-Border Optical Fiber Cable (OFC) System between China and Pakistan for Worldwide Connectivity of voice/information site visitors. The launched amount for this challenge is Rs. 52.79 million.
- Rs. 40 million amount launched to boost IT exports by Trade assist applications.
- Enlargement and Upgradation of NGMS (3G/4G) Companies and Seamless Protection alongside KKH (in Assist of CPEC) in Gilgit Baltistan and the whole amount launched is Rs. 200 million.
- Rs. 50 million for the institution of SCO Technical Coaching Institute (STTI) in Gilgit Baltistan.
- Rs. 6.44 million for web site growth and building of boundary wall at PSEB’s web site for the institution of IT Park at Chak Shahzad, Islamabad.
- Rs. 40 million for Know-how Park Improvement Mission (TDP) at Islamabad (Section-I).
The submit IT and Telecom sector receives $1.2 billion amount under PSDP appeared first on TechJuice.
Tech & Telecom4 weeks ago
جیو چوہدری فارم پانچ ایڈوائزری بورڈ میں تحقیق کے لئے ٹیکنالوجی اور دیگر شعبوں
Smartphones4 weeks ago
اسمارٹ فونز کو تبدیل ہماری کھوپڑی: زیادہ سے زیادہ نوجوان لوگوں کو ایک عجیب ہڈی spurs
Fashion Trends4 weeks ago
کیوں خواتین کو پسند کرتا ہے سب سے زیادہ کو اپنانے کے لئے تازہ ترین فیشن کے رجحانات?
Fashion Trends4 weeks ago
8 جرات مندانہ فیشن کے رجحانات آپ کو کوشش کرنے کی ضرورت ہے اس موسم گرما میں